- Pray for God’s peace and reconciliation to overcome all hatred, conflict, and war.
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. – John 14:27
- Pray for followers of Jesus to arise as messengers of His hope to the hopeless and the oppressed.
The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. – Psalm 34:17
- Pray for repentance, forgiveness, and unity in the Church, across denominations and traditions.
..if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. – 2 Chronicles 7:14
Lord, today we ask You to do what only You can. We pray for…
- the protection of the people of Ukraine. Please watch over and guard them with Your peace, provision, and endurance.
- the oppressor’s plans to be compromised and frustrated. We ask that the plans for evil will fail, for unexpected complications, and for the miraculous to assist in what is righteous.
- for world leaders who are making consequential decisions. May Your wisdom, courage, and Godly counsel be their guide.
- for those in the military. We pray that You protect them, comfort their families, and give victory to those standing for what You value.
- for courage and supernatural safety for Christians and Christian workers. Lord, bring revival and glory to Your name in the midst of persecution.
- and finally, we ask You, Almighty Father, Prince of peace, to bring peace in the Ukraine and the world. May conflict end, may violence cease, and may hearts be turned to You and find salvation.
REVÉ Church is partnering with Convoy of Hope in their relief efforts. Convoy of Hope is a trusted partner with contacts in the area and are already helping refugees who are fleeing Ukraine.
Give a donation today. 100% of funds given will go directly to Convoy of Hope to fund their refugee relief efforts in the Ukraine.